- Having my partner near me, steadies me and makes me a better person.
- I am far to old to do things I don’t want to do anymore. I kind of new this already but it has been firmly cemented in my head. I spend too much time being sick to waste my ‘good’ time.
- Having my partner near me, steadies me
- People who say mean and cruel things under the guise of ‘telling you like it is’ are simply mean and cruel people.
- The only one who knows what is best for me are the people who really love me and me.
- I am not going to eat food I don’t like or food I know is not good for me. End of conversation. I am tired of these trips wherein I eat stuff that does not agree with me and then I am unable to eat anything that stays with me.
- I am going to eat food that I now my body likes and needs. It will generally be fresh and local.
- I cannot cope with the heat. I especially cannot cope with it in a place other than home. At home I can get some comfort. I have air conditioning and comfortable furniture.
- I am not going to let people walk over me. I am far too willing to compromise and take the path of least resistance even if that means I lose something. I am going to value my skills and myself much more highly.
 This caused a bit of a problem when I refused to eat the M&M meat.