The following are making me mental:
1. Global Financial Crisis – seriously, the more they talk about it the more it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
2. The ‘wildly successful social networking site Facebook.’ We all know it is there, we all know it is successful now can they please shut about it.
3. The ‘wildly successful social networking site Twitter.’ Again, we all know it is there and it is successful. Just because Ashton Kutcher got a million followers and then mentioned something about mosquito nets does not make him a hero.
4. Still on twitter – for all you newbies on twitter when one posts it is a tweet. You don’t post a twitter.
5. Go Canucks Go. Enough said.
6. Anything to do with the BC Provincial Election. They should all just shut up. Better yet, none of them who have been in power for the last 20 years should be able to run again. We have Raymond Lam posting pictures on himself in his ‘tighty whiteys’ while others are pulling on them and he has to step down. But the Premier of the province can be arrested for drunk driving in another country and still get re-elected. There is something wrong here.
That’s the list for today!