1. The Event – I am loving this show. I really like Laura Innes and she is fabulous in this show. I am not really buying into the alien conspiracy theory stuff although it is interesting.
2. Law and Order: Los Angeles – I didn’t really like the first episode but it has certainly become a great show. I love Skeet Ulrich and he is great in LOLA. I am also struck by the difference between New York and Los Angeles. LA seems just a little crazier.
3. No Ordinary Family – while the premise of this show is questionable I am quite enjoying it for the most part.
1. Dancing with the Stars – I was a late adopter of this show but I don’t miss an episode now!
2. Dexter – What is there to say? I love, love, love this show!
3. Law and Order SVU
4. The Good Wife – I loved Juliana Margulies ER. This show is very subtle but oh so worth it.
5. Undercover Boss – I am not sure what it is about this show but I love the concept. It is great to see average people being rewarded by corporate America.
7. Grey’s Anatomy – if they don’t sort Cristina out soon I may stop watching this show. They have also broken up the lesbian couple (again), which is extremely annoying. Although they do break up other couples too.
8. Private Practice – we debate why we like this show. I still don’t know but I watch it I do.
9. Criminal Minds – I have watched this from the beginning. I love Dr. Spencer Reid!
10. Desperate Housewives – I have loved this show from the beginning too. I do say think it is getting a little weird at times.
11. Brothers & Sisters – I wish Rob Lowe was still on though!
What about you? What are you watching? What do you think of my choices? Have at it in the comments!