- The aftermath from the dentist has hit me today. All of my muscles hurt from the anxiety of sitting in that chair for 2.5 hours. I hate it. I am not sure how I am going to get through the hours of dental work I have coming up.
- Even though I have had dogs for most of life it never ceases to amaze me the effect they have on my life. I have not been feeling well for the last couple of days and Piper has not left my side. She is always lying by me or leaning on me. It is very comforting to say the least. Dogs are incredibly healing, they lower blood pressure and make us feel better.
- We had a friend and her children over for dinner tonight. We had ham, scalloped potatoes, cauliflower and cheese sauce and green beans with garlic and ginger. It was a fabulous dinner and great company.
- I am so tired. My hemoglobin is low and I think it has gone lower since last week. Low hemoglobin makes everything so much more difficult. Walking or climbing stairs is very difficult because my legs become oxygen starved. I also have difficulty eating. I have very little appetite. The stress of everything makes me nauseous and I have trouble keeping food down. Back to taking iron again, as much as I can stand.
- Madison is slowly losing it. Her advanced age is making her dementia much worse. She is in ok physical health except for her arthritis and accompanying pain. She is deaf and going blind. Sometimes she seems confused and tries to go to places that don’t really make sense. Otherwise, she still has light in her eyes and at 18 she is not ready to be done.