There are many things floating around in my head right now. I have far too much stress in my life right now to formulate interesting and cogent content. So instead, I give you a list of things floating around in my head…here goes!
- I cannot believe they have canceled Medium. I loved this show! Although one has to suspend disbelief almost all of the episodes were excellent. I especially loved the character development in this show. Every character, even down to the youngest child was given attention. The show also portrayed family life realistically. Then there were the plot lines in the episodes. Almost all of the episodes were different and unique.
- Music – I honestly don’t know what I would do without music in my life. My playlist has a lot of Indigo Girls, REM, and some Lady Gaga. I have also become re-acquainted with some great Beatles songs. Music calms my soul. I can pour all of my stress, anxiety and emotion into singing. It helps to clear my mind. Quite often, when I am at home, I don’t listen to music. I am now trying to make a concerted effort to feed my soul.
- I love the time I spend in the morning with Piper. She loves to have her belly rubbed. She stretches her legs out and lies on her back and makes happy little grunty noises. I feel bad for people who don’t have dogs they miss out on so much unconditional love.
- I have been doing a lot of self-assessment over the last couple of weeks. I have been trying to figure out what it is about my personality that seems to attract and/or encourage behavior in others. I am being purposely vague here on the blog. If I know you and you want to know more let me know.
- Today, I read one of the most profound blog posts I have ever seen. There is a story there and it is not mine to tell. Hang on Airdrie. If you need anything, let me know.