- I learned today that when you mostly stop buying and therefore eating processed food you don’t spend as much money at Costco. It was rather interesting. The only food I walked out of there with today was chicken (boneless and skinless), vegetables and dairy products. I did buy Deb was some vegetarian spring rolls but that was it for processed food. I am not sure why we have gone off processed food but I have to believe it is a good thing.
- I have loved being home with the dogs all week. It is going to be so hard to go back to work. The dogs loving have someone home with them all day. Piper has been close to me all week so that I could just reach down and pet her.
- I hope re-entry next week is easy. I am out on Friday as I am having another big sedation dental appointment. I am getting several crowns.
- I am heartened by the surge in popularity for the NDP. Maybe Ignatieff will be moving out of Stornoway. I will make my election predictions next week.
- I read a great blog by Penmachine on voting. If he can research all the issues, figure out the party platforms and get out to vote while dying from cancer then you can vote too. With so many people struggling for the right to vote we must be grateful that we have the right to vote here in Canada.