Anyone who has read this blog for any amount of time knows how much I love music. It is the salve that soothes my soul, it feeds me and keeps me sane all at the same time. So, dear readers, I present to you my top 10 list of songs:
10. Crash Hard by Dustin Bentall played 164 times.
9. Someone Like You by Adele played 164 times.
8. Torn Screen Door by David Francey played 169 times.
7. What Will Become of Us by Passenger played 180 times.
6. Rest Your Head by Ben Caplan played 198 times.
5. I Will Wait by Mumford and Sons played 212 times.
4. Weighty Ghost by Wintersleep played 220 times
3. Same Love by Mackelmore and Ryan Lewis played 250 times.
2. Lover’s Eyes by Mumford and Sons played 298 times.
1. Ghosts that We Knew by Mumford and Sons played 412 times.
Clearly I have a thing for Mumford and Sons! I am not sure this list is completely reflective of my listening habits over time. I reset my iTunes play counts about 2 years ago so this reflects my obsession with Mumford and Sons late last year. Perhaps I will do another list of 11-20.