Things appear to have gone from bad to worse. Inflammatory breast cancer, at least a 50% chance that it has spread at which point it terminal. The oncologist doesn’t think that me and my “20 medical conditions and 26 medications” will do well with chemo. So, I have a bone scan tomorrow and I am still waiting for a CT. He asked if we could pay privately and I said yes. His response was they may not ‘accommodate’ my weight. He seemed to think that I didn’t know I was fat. I also qualify for genetic testing because my tumour fits into the BRCA1 and BRCA2 so that any of female relatives could be made aware.
Days since breast cancer diagnosis: 27