- Even before autumn starts I love seeing the leaves on the trees fade and grow tired. It signals to me that the hell that is summer is almost over.
- I can enjoy the sunny days without being overheated.
- The local food scene in Maple Ridge is to die for! Lots of fresh vegetables, fruit and meat.
- The crunch of leaves under my feet.
- Watching the trees turn brilliant colours. Where I live, we have lots of blueberry farms and the bushes turn brilliant shades of purple and blue.
- The cold bite of the air in the morning.
- Temperatures going down to single digits so we can ditch the air conditioner for the year.
- After a long summer break, new movies and music are released.
- The first smell of someone burning wood in their fireplace.
- THANKSGIVING!!! My favourite of the turkey holidays.
What is your favourite season and why? I love autumn and spring the most. Winter comes in third; I loathe summer.