I think these are my favourite posts because I can just do what I want!
- I am watching SYTYCD – the first competition night. But what I really want to know is what happened to make Mary Murphy move aside so that Mia Michaels is now a permanent judge. I liked Mary and I think there is going to be something missing from the show.
- I am starting to feel better, I think. I have had a closer to a normal appetite for the last couple of days and I feel like the fog is lifting. I think it is the imuran kicking in a bit and calming my immune system down. One thing that having an overactive immune system causes flu-like systems like fever, chills, fatigue and general malaise. I have a bit more energy. The big clue for me that I am feeling better is that I am enjoying driving and listening to music. Hopefully the imuran and all the other wonderful drugs I have to use* and take will begin to make a big difference for me. There is still a long way to go. I still have lots of pain and other issues but at least I feel like I can handle it.
- I love it when Deb takes the little dogs up to bed before I go. They run around and it sounds like a herd of elephants. It is hysterical!
- For some odd reason Back to my Mac has started to work on my Mac Mini that I have at work. Nothing has changed. The problem was the NAT port mapping and/or the Universal Plug ‘n play wasn’t working on the new modem at the office. At one point, I tried to use my airport extreme to extend the signal and add the NAT. After I did this it told me that I had to disable NAT because the two modems were doing it. To say that I was beyond frustration is mild. It worked for about 2 days in the beginning and then it stopped. It is now working so I guess we will see how long it lasts…
- I have to say that I am so grateful that I love my job. I work with people I like, I get to help people I like and I get to learn and expand my skills. I am lucky and I know it.
- Wow! I just heard the Jeff Buckley version of Hallelujah! Amazing!
*Salofalk enemas which I completely resent having to do!